Rice University Vaccination Response
The university is working with the State of Texas and local health care providers to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine to the Rice campus. The state has developed priorities for who can get the vaccine. Phase 1A, 1B, and 1C individuals are eligible to receive a vaccine, regardless of where they reside. Active Rice faculty, staff and, students will have access to the vaccination once it becomes available on campus and will be subject to following the established protocols.
- Phase 1A: Front-line healthcare workers and residents at long-term care facilities
- Phase 1B: People over 65 or with a chronic medical condition that puts them at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19
- Phase 1C: People over the age of 50 years
- Phase 1A: Spanish translation
- Phase 1B: Spanish translation
- Phase 1C: Spanish translation