Schedule a Test
The current policy related to testing on campus is:
- Faculty and staff who are vaccinated must test once every two weeks (instead of the prior requirement to test weekly).
- Students (graduates and undergraduates) must continue to test once a week.
- All unvaccinated people must continue to test twice a week.
- You may test more often at your discretion, as testing capacity allows.
If you have filled out a health reporting form due to a known exposure to COVID-19, you must only test using Baylor Genetics (PCF#1) or Methodist (McNair Hall Room 140). The Rice LAMP testing (Space Science 106) will not test known exposures.
** Please note, PCF#1 tent is located off of Alumni Drive, across from Kraft Hall, near the South Servery.
For a link to all campus testing locations, please click here.
How to schedule a test:
All individuals in the Rice Community can schedule a COVID test using the following link: also found on https://coronavirus.rice.edu/testing-resources.
With this link the Rice community will now be able to:
- Schedule a COVID testing appointment
- Cancel a scheduled testing appointment
- Reschedule a COVID testing appointment
- Send yourself a copy of your appointment confirmation at any time
For help with using the scheduling system, the following tools are available to you: