Frequently Asked Testing Questions
Q: I did not receive my results or I’m having trouble getting into my results email what should I do?
A: Please check proofpoint spam filter to see if your results email captured there
- If you tested at the Roost:
- If you haven’t used this service yet, please choose “new user” to get started
- Call: 832-667-5694
- Press 1 for help with MyChart
- If you tested at Abercrombie/East Gym:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 1-800-411-4363
Q. I received an email with my test results but I cannot access them. What do I do?
A: Here are the instructions to open your test results:
- In your email, you should have received instructions to save the attachment
- Open the attachment
- When the website pops up, click use one-time passcode
- At the bottom of this screen, it will say "get another one-time passcode" click that and do not close the window
- Go to your email to receive the passcode
- Go back to the open window, enter the passcode and your results appear
Q: If I receive a positive result what should I do?
A: Your first step, if you have not already done so, is to complete the Rice Health Report form
Once this form is complete, someone from Crisis management will contact you.
Employees, please contact your primary care physician for an appointment immediately. Employees who are positive should not come to work. Please notify your supervisor of your work absence.
Q: What is a QR Code and how do I get it to have for my test?
A: A QR code is a scalable matrix barcode that contains data, such as a link to a website address or, in this case, information related to your testing appointment. Rice’s testing partners will use this QR code to sign you in for your COVID-19 testing appointment. Your unique QR code is sent in your confirmation email from veoci.com. You should receive this email confirmation within minutes of signing up for your test. If for some reason you do not, please email email@example.com so that the CMT Testing team can help you in a timely manner prior to your appointment. You will need to bring a printed or electronic version of this QR code to your appointment, or bring the Entry ID number found along with your confirmation.